Cherry recycles concrete, asphalt, steel, composition asphalt shingles and tires.
Recycling saves money and provides a cost-effective alternative to using natural resources. And, recycling helps preserve our natural environment.
- Minimizes landfill use
- Avoids dumping fees at landfills
- Reduces fuel costs and roadway traffic
- Improves air quality by reducing vehicle emissions
We’re one of the largest recyclers
Cherry is one of the largest recyclers in Texas and the Gulf Coast. At our five Houston area recycling centers, we annually recycle
- More than two million tons of concrete for use in road base material
- About 30,000 tons of reclaimed asphalt paving for use in hot mix material
- Over 50,000 tons of steel to fabricate new steel products
- About 25,000 tons of composition asphalt shingles for use in hot mix material
- Nearly one-half million automobile and truck tires for alternative fuel