We own and operate one of the largest trucking fleets in Texas and the Gulf Coast and can handle all your transportation and disposal needs.
Cherry owns and operates one of the largest trucking fleets in Texas and the Gulf Coast, and we can handle all your transportation and disposal needs. Additionally, we provide transportation service to support all of Cherry’s demolition, recycling and stabilized operations.
Our in-house trucking fleet includes a wide range of vehicle types
- Shingle tandem trailers to collect and recycle shingles
- Tri-axle/quad dump trucks to deliver or pick up raw materials
- 48-foot end dump tractor/trailers to deliver or pick up raw products
- Low boys to move equipment
- Roll-off trucks to deliver dumpsters
- Roll-off tractor/trailers to deliver dumpsters and roll-off boxes
- 48-foot floats to move equipment and other processed equipment
- 55-yard stucco tractor/trailers to transport construction and demolition debris
- 53-foot box van trailers to transport tires
- Cement tankers to deliver cement
In addition, many of the trucks in our fleet are TIER 4 engine types, which means they meet the lowest emission standards.