Our portable crushing equipment can recycle concrete and asphalt at your work site.
Recycling concrete and asphalt at your site makes it easier and cheaper for your organization to recycle. Benefits of onsite concrete and asphalt crushing include:
- Quality base material for re-use onsite
- Lower landfill space
- Reduced tipping fees
- Savings on transportation costs
- Reducing the need to quarry additional natural aggregate
Bringing our self-contained, portable concrete crushing equipment to your site eliminates the need for special infrastructure or any external power sources and the re-processed material never has to leave your work site.
- 5” minus
- 3”-5” bullrock
- 2”-3” ballast
- 1 ½” -2” base material (including road base grade 247)
Asphalt Crushing on Site
Our portable processing equipment also can crush asphalt roadway material into:
- 1 ½” to minus sized Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (RAP)
- 3/8” to minus sized Fractionated Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement (FRAP)
Cherry’s portable crushing and fractionating equipment can produce between 800 to 1,000 tons of recycled asphalt per day and can be mobilized to job sites throughout Texas and the Gulf Coast.
New Life for Waste Materials
By processing concrete and asphalt and screening and crushing it at your site, we can produce TXDOT-spec finished product for less than the cost of new material. Cherry can transform waste products into valuable materials that can be re-used new roads and laydown yards.