Cherry breaks up and removes concrete and asphalt materials from a variety of projects, leaving a clean surface for your project.
- Roads, streets, driveways and sidewalks
- Highway and Interstate pavement, on and off ramps and bridges
- Airport runway and taxiway pavement
- Parking lots
- Commercial and residential slabs
- Equipment and compressor foundations and other concrete debris
In most instances, we take the used concrete and asphalt to one of our five area recycling centers for processing. This old pavement material is recycled and often used for new roadway, shoulders and embankments.