With our experience and know-how, we can break up and remove concrete and asphalt materials from a wide range of project types. This leaves you a new, clean surface from which to begin the next phase of your project.
- Roads, streets, driveways and sidewalks
- Highway and Interstate pavement, on and off ramps and bridges
- Airport runway and taxiway pavement
- Parking lots
- Commercial and residential slabs
- Equipment and compressor foundations and other concrete debris
In most instances, we take the used concrete to one of our four area recycling centers for processing. This old pavement is recycled and often used for new roadway, shoulders and embankments.