Cherry breaks up and removes concrete and asphalt materials from a variety of projects, leaving a clean surface for your project.
We specialize in removing
- Roads, streets, driveways and sidewalks
- Highway and Interstate pavement, on and off ramps and bridges
- Airport runway and taxiway pavement
- Parking lots
- Commercial and residential slabs
- Equipment and compressor foundations and other concrete debris
In most instances, we take the used concrete and asphalt to one of our 9 area recycling centers for processing. This old pavement material is recycled and often used for new roadway, shoulders and embankments.