Cherry recycles concrete, asphalt, and steel.
Recycling saves money and provides a cost-effective alternative to using natural resources as well as helps to preserve our natural environment.
- Minimizes landfill use
- Avoids dumping fees at landfills
- Reduces fuel costs and roadway traffic
- Improves air quality by reducing vehicle emissions
One of the Largest Recyclers
Cherry is one of the largest aggregate recyclers in Texas and the Gulf Coast. At our 9 Houston area recycling centers, we annually recycle:
- More than two million tons of concrete for use in road base material
- About 30,000 tons of reclaimed asphalt paving for use in hot mix material
- Over 50,000 tons of steel to fabricate new steel products